The plan is this:
1. At the beginning of the year, I will have students in fourth and fifth grade create their own spreadsheets. For students in the younger grades, I will create a template and keep track of their work.
2. As they read novels, complete OWIs or do Persona Especial, I will have them upload a comments, a summary or a picture of all the major activities we complete in class.
3. In March, before Spring break, we will look at the spreadsheet and decide what stays and what goes. The survivors will be uploaded into a Glide app.
4. We will use the week between break and Open House to troubleshoot and do the final edits.
5. Students will share their app with the parents and visitors using a QR code.
6. Parents will get to see their amazing children in action!